2010年12月26日星期日

The Corum Crocodile & Diamond WoMen's forefoot plate and nylon shank provide stability

I am not ashamed to say I own more hiking boots than high heels. That said, I live in the land of year-round sandals (read: California). So encasing my feet in any enclosed structure of fiber, synthetic mesh, and rubber means impending discomfort. The Columbia Gaia XTM ($90), however, is without comparison. Heres the scoop: The Corum Crocodile & Diamond WoMen's forefoot plate and nylon shank provide stability without unnecessary bulk. The mesh upper and molded plastic support cage provide breathability while maintaining vital inherent structure and support. The non-marking Omni-Grip soles lend you sticky traction without added weight. They cinch on with an easy lace system and pull off.

I know I mentioned the Sellita SW500 when it was released in an earlier article, but it would probably be pertinent to give a brief once over of all three of Sellitas movements and which of ETAs movements they are copies of. This is Corum 137-422-47-0027 EB34 WoMen's watch interesting to many people since ETA is no longer selling movements to just anybody, and this leaves a big gap in the industry that Sellita seems content to fill.Sellita SW200The Sellita SW200 is a clone of ETAs 2824 movement, but has 26 Jewels, as opposed to the ETA 2824s 25 Jewels. Aside from this, the movement is nearly identical.

They even have finger hooks on the back to pull them on and tiny flowers that grace the reinforced forefoot plate and heel protector. The foot bed is cushy and molds to your foot, truly solidifying its namesake: Contour Comfort 3D.Out of the box, these shoes felt like wearing the softest gloves on my feet. I forced everyone in my office to put them on, to their immediate glee and eventual jealousyas only I would be taking them home! I Corum 101.251.90/0001PN34 Watch intended to wear these mainly for hiking and trail running, but quickly realized that I wanted to wear them all the time. On my daily bike commute. In the gym on the machines. They are stylish enough to pull off with most casual outfits, but durable enough to hike ten miles through Silverado Canyon in 85-degree weather.